Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by BECS Software Solutions Ltd, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay BECS Software Solutions Ltd the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify BECS Software Solutions Ltd before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to BECS Software Solutions Ltd in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay BECS Software Solutions Ltd the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. BECS Software Solutions Ltd reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to BECS Software Solutions Ltd.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by BECS Software Solutions Ltd to respond within two (2) business days) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free becs.co.uk services. All support will be provided in accordance with BECS Software Solutions Ltd standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which becs.co.uk links, and that link to becs.co.uk. BECS Software Solutions Ltd does not have any control over those non-BECS Software Solutions Ltd websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-BECS Software Solutions Ltd website or webpage, BECS Software Solutions Ltd does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. BECS Software Solutions Ltd disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-BECS Software Solutions Ltd websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As BECS Software Solutions Ltd asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by becs.co.uk violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify BECS Software Solutions Ltd in accordance with BECS Software Solutions Ltd’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. BECS Software Solutions Ltd will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. BECS Software Solutions Ltd will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of BECS Software Solutions Ltd or others. In the case of such termination, BECS Software Solutions Ltd will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to BECS Software Solutions Ltd.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from BECS Software Solutions Ltd to you any BECS Software Solutions Ltd or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with BECS Software Solutions Ltd. BECS Software Solutions Ltd, becs.co.uk, the becs.co.uk logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with becs.co.uk, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of BECS Software Solutions Ltd or BECS Software Solutions Ltd’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any BECS Software Solutions Ltd or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. BECS Software Solutions Ltd reserves the right to display advertisements on this blog.
- Changes. BECS Software Solutions Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. BECS Software Solutions Ltd may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. BECS Software Solutions Ltd may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your becs.co.uk account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by BECS Software Solutions Ltd if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from BECS Software Solutions Ltd’s notice to you thereof; provided that, BECS Software Solutions Ltd can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. BECS Software Solutions Ltd and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither BECS Software Solutions Ltd nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will BECS Software Solutions Ltd, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to BECS Software Solutions Ltd under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. BECS Software Solutions Ltd shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless BECS Software Solutions Ltd, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.